GE Transportation interns team together to develop their cool ideas into innovative products.
To foster innovation and creativity, GE Transportation's Intern Professional Development Committee will be hosting a hackathon! GE interns are encouraged to think creatively and develop their ideas during the hackathon. The event is open to any idea and solution.
Lunch with Gail Goochee
The winner will get lunch from the one and only, Gail Goochee, the acting HR manager.
Participants will receive GE mugs.
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
- Must be GE Transportation intern
- Team of 3-5 people
- Team name
- Team members
- Name of project
- Description of project
- Goal of project
- End result of project
How to enter
- Must be a GE Transportation intern
- Attend workshops (optional)
- How to build a mobile game using a platform
- Arduino Basics
- 3D printing
- How to develop a portfolio website in HTML and CSS
- Think of awesome ideas
- Develop the cool ideas
- Submit 3D .stl files to print during the week of July 13
- Submit project descriptions and end results
- Final presentations on July 16th